Rare Lambretta scooter worth £5,000 stolen during shed burglary
- Credit: Google Images
An original Lambretta scooter was stolen during an overnight burglary in Lowestoft.
Police are seeking witnesses and are appealing for information in connection with a shed burglary in Beresford Road, Lowestoft.
A police spokesman said: "At some point between 8.30pm on Saturday, April 24 and 7.50am on Sunday, April 25 an unknown offender has gained access to a garden shed by cutting off the lock.
"A blue Lambretta scooter, registration JWE270C, was stolen. Can you help?"
Police said that the Lambretta scooter is "an original Italian 1965 scooter worth £5,000."
Anyone who saw any suspicious activity in the area at the time or knows where the scooter is now should contact Suffolk Police, quoting crime number 37/20874/21, on 101.
Alternatively, you can also contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via their online form www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 5 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 6 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 7 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 8 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 9 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft