Lowestoft couple deny abusing two children
The trial of a Suffolk couple accused of sexually abusing two children will take place in October next year.
Daniel Raven, 34, of Ontario Road, Lowestoft, appeared at Ipswich Crown Court on Tuesday, September 28, for a plea and trial preparation hearing alongside Maria Raven, 38, of the same address.
Daniel Raven pleaded not guilty to five offences of sexual assault of a child and one offence of causing a child to engage in sexual activity.
Maria Raven pleaded not guilty to two offences of sexual assault of a child.
Their trial, which is expected to last five to six days, will start on October 17 next year.
The couple are on unconditional bail.
- 1 New operator to be unveiled for Lowestoft pavilion regeneration
- 2 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 3 Vulnerable man abused by group of youths in Lowestoft
- 4 Diversions in place as fibre cable works continue in Lowestoft
- 5 Severe delays on A146 after two-vehicle crash
- 6 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 7 Families urged to lock their sheds after string of burglaries
- 8 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 9 Care home tenant takes on walking challenge after cancer battle
- 10 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life