Thief smashed window to steal money box from car
- Credit: Suffolk Constabulary
A parked car had its window smashed in as a thief targeted a money box which had been left inside.
It happened at 7pm on Friday, May 14, at Station Square in Lowestoft.
The front offside window of a black Ford Galaxy was smashed and the money box, which contained around £100, stolen.
Police want to speak to the man in these photos in connection with the theft.
Anyone saw any suspicious activity or who can identify the man should contact Lowestoft police, quoting crime number 37/25159/21.
You may also want to watch:
Contact police by calling 101, or Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Woman in 60s taken to hospital following collision
- 2 Drivers face diversions as bridge set for overnight closures
- 3 Man to be sentenced for drugs charges told jail is 'almost inevitable'
- 4 Films to be screened across district as silent outdoor cinema launches
- 5 Boat trip firm hopes to move launches to Heritage Quay
- 6 Lowestoft primary school's long-serving midday supervisor hailed after retirement
- 7 Locked mountain bikes stolen from cycle rack outside supermarket
- 8 Lowestoft boxer Charley Davison’s Olympic medal chase - how it could unfold
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of murder in Gorleston is released on bail
- 10 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency