Lowestoft man charged with assaulting a police officer and burglary
- Credit: Suffolk Police
A man from Lowestoft has been charged with a series of offences including assaulting a police officer and burglary.
Luke McGee, 36, of no fixed address but from the Lowestoft area, was charged with robbery, assault of a police officer, resisting arrest, burglary and criminal damage.
The first four offences occurred on a single day on November 6.
The items stolen during the burglary include a phone, keys, wallet and bank card.
The criminal damage offence took place between October 23 and 24 where a door handle was damaged.
Police had been trying to track down McGee since November 4 and found him Monday morning where he was arrested and taken to Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre.
He was due to appear at Norwich Magistrates Court on Tuesday.
Join our Norfolk Crime Watch Facebook group for all the latest crime news in the county.
- 1 Teenager arrested on suspicion of arson after Lowestoft fire
- 2 Woman taken to hospital with serious injuries after crash in Lowestoft
- 3 Glass bottles smashed and bandstand fencing damaged at popular park
- 4 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion
- 5 Police release CCTV after Honda stolen from car park
- 6 Jimmy Carr to return to Lowestoft with brand new material
- 7 Part of A47 closed in Lowestoft due to incident
- 8 School 'honoured' after winning Active Primary School award
- 9 Suspect identified in seafront hate attack
- 10 Waitrose and Halfords recall items over health and safety concerns