Police foot patrol catches two men carrying cannabis
- Credit: Lowestoft Police
Two men were caught by police carrying cannabis.
The two were stopped separately by Lowestoft Police officers on a foot patrol in East Kestrel yesterday, Thursday, November 4.
A quantity of cannabis was found on each of them.
One man in his 20s was searched after seven grams of cannabis was found on him in the Hemplands.
He was given a community resolution.
The other man, also in his 20s, was detained for possession of three cannabis joints.
He was reported for the offences and will be summoned to court.
Join our Norfolk Crime Watch Facebook group for all the latest crime news in the county.
- 1 Police release CCTV after Honda stolen from car park
- 2 Teenager arrested on suspicion of arson after Lowestoft fire
- 3 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion
- 4 Part of A47 closed in Lowestoft due to incident
- 5 Under-used council land to become sites for 3,000 homes
- 6 School 'honoured' after winning Active Primary School award
- 7 Woman taken to hospital with serious injuries after crash in Lowestoft
- 8 Jimmy Carr to return to Lowestoft with brand new material
- 9 Glass bottles smashed and bandstand fencing damaged at popular park
- 10 Road closed for 'emergency' repairs to Victorian footbridge