Hunt for witnesses after 10 vandals target bike shelter
- Credit: Google Images
Witnesses are being sought after a bike shelter was damaged.
Police are appealing for information in connection with the criminal damage incident in Lowestoft, which is believed to have involved a group of around 10 people.
It happened between 8.20pm and 8.25pm on October 29, as the bike shelter near to Water Lane in Lowestoft was damaged.
A police spokesman said: “The shelter had the Perspex panels broken by what was believed to be a group of approximately 10 people.”
Anyone who saw or heard any suspicious behaviour or has knowledge of the offenders should contact Suffolk police, quoting crime reference 37/62925/20, on 101 or visit www.suffolk.police.uk/conta.../existing-report-update
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively contact the independent charity Crimestoppers, 100 per cent anonymously, on 0800 555 111 or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 New outdoor theatre hopes to bring post lockdown performances to the woods
- 2 Rapid Covid test sites planned for Bury St Edmunds and Lowestoft
- 3 Minke whale to be removed from Lowestoft beach
- 4 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 5 A life in agony: 27-year-old's daily torture battling constant pain
- 6 'Manipulative and scheming' man jailed for child sex offences
- 7 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 8 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say
- 9 Discount hobby shop The Works 'could run out of money'
- 10 'No black hole' - MP reveals two new vaccine centres in towns