Security plea after mountain bike is stolen in shed burglary
- Credit: Google Images
Householders are being urged to ensure that their sheds, garages and outbuildings are secure following a recent spate of burglaries.
Police are seeking information and are appealing for witnesses after a mountain bike was stolen during a shed burglary in Lowestoft.
A police spokesman said: "Officers are urging residents to review the security for their outbuildings after a shed burglary in Lowestoft.
"The insecure shed at a home in Raglan Street was entered sometime between 9am and 3pm on Wednesday, September 1 and a Tiger mountain bike was stolen from inside.
"Can you help?"
The security plea comes after a spate of garage burglaries in the past couple of weeks, while two drills, a pressure washer and a mountain bike were stolen this week after burglars broke into a shed in the garden of a home in Lowestoft.
Information should be directed to Suffolk Police quoting crime reference 37/48448/21 via 101.
- 1 Scheme unveiled for former pub and butchers on town's High Street
- 2 Lowestoft man kicked victim in head as he lay on the ground
- 3 Key workers share 'frustrating' impact of panic-buying of fuel
- 4 Hunt continues for two men involved in assault in Lowestoft
- 5 'Enough to go around' - Drivers urged not to panic-buy at petrol pumps
- 6 Man's death 'remains unexplained' after body found in Lowestoft
- 7 Hunt for three men 'ongoing' after victim hit during Lowestoft assault
- 8 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 9 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 10 Have your say about the future of Pakefield's eroding coastline