Teen strangled and punched in face during fight in Lowestoft
- Credit: Google
A teenage boy was punched in the face and strangled during a fight in Lowestoft.
The incident happened at 4pm on Tuesday, July 12, in Long Road at the junction with Aldwyck Way, where an altercation took place between two people.
One of them strangled and punched the other in his face.
An unknown man and woman stopped and spoke to the injured child and helped him get home.
The individuals concerned are thought to be known to each other.
Police are keen to speak with the involved parties.
Anyone who witnessed the incident should contact Lowestoft police, quoting crime reference 37/44462/22.
- 1 Man throws brick through living room window in Lowestoft
- 2 Hundreds bask in sun for return of 'wonderful' event
- 3 Enjoy the wonders of hidden exotic garden at summer open days
- 4 Thieves break into garden and steal hot tub
- 5 Alleged fly-tipper smashed through hedge after being locked inside property grounds
- 6 'Time for some you time': Unwind at brand new wellbeing retreat
- 7 Police hunt wanted man from Lowestoft
- 8 Have your say on redevelopment of station building vacant for 50 years
- 9 Roads 'likely' to flood as thunderstorms hit Suffolk
- 10 Warning as RNLI crew called out to sandbank to rescue paddleboarders
Call 101 or contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.