Woman punched on the ground after walking crutch was kicked away
- Credit: Google Maps
Police have launched a witness appeal after a woman was kicked to the ground and punched by a man and other woman.
The incident happened on St Margaret’s Road, Lowestoft, between 10.30am and 10.45am on Thursday, March 25.
The victim, a 24-year-old woman, was approached by an unknown man and woman who asked if she had any money.
After the victim replied ‘no’, the victim’s walking crutch was kicked away from her, causing her to fall to the floor, before she was punched in the ribs and to the right side of her face, causing reddening.
She was taken to James Paget Hospital as a precaution and later discharged.
You may also want to watch:
The man is described as white, around six-foot tall, in his late twenties, and was wearing black jeans and a black and white top.
The woman is described as white, in her late twenties, with long black hair. She was wearing a white puffer-style jacket and black jogging bottoms with white stripes down the sides.
- 1 'New lease of life' - Pubs ready after £35,000 investment
- 2 'The buzz is great' - Market stall owners take reins at town pub
- 3 Queen writes to Lily, 5, in reply to condolences card
- 4 Firefighters rescue kittiwake caught in controversial netting
- 5 Empty town centre shop sells at auction
- 6 Driver arrested on suspicion of drink driving after crash in Lowestoft
- 7 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 8 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for overnight works
- 9 Local elections 2021: Green gains and Conservative majority in east Suffolk
- 10 Man who set up cannabis farm warned he will be jailed
Enquiries are ongoing and officers are urging witnesses or anyone knows those responsible, to contact Suffolk Police, quoting reference 37/14725/21, via: