Woman punched on the ground after walking crutch was kicked away
- Credit: Google Maps
Police have launched a witness appeal after a woman was kicked to the ground and punched by a man and other woman.
The incident happened on St Margaret’s Road, Lowestoft, between 10.30am and 10.45am on Thursday, March 25.
The victim, a 24-year-old woman, was approached by an unknown man and woman who asked if she had any money.
After the victim replied ‘no’, the victim’s walking crutch was kicked away from her, causing her to fall to the floor, before she was punched in the ribs and to the right side of her face, causing reddening.
She was taken to James Paget Hospital as a precaution and later discharged.
The man is described as white, around six-foot tall, in his late twenties, and was wearing black jeans and a black and white top.
The woman is described as white, in her late twenties, with long black hair. She was wearing a white puffer-style jacket and black jogging bottoms with white stripes down the sides.
- 1 Mystery surrounds container ships at anchor off Suffolk coast
- 2 Bid to demolish countryside home to build church
- 3 Plans to redevelop major town centre building to be discussed
- 4 TV and prescription medicine stolen from Lowestoft home
- 5 All of the Suffolk streets that won the People's Postcode Lottery in June
- 6 Jailed in Suffolk: The criminals put behind bars this week
- 7 Man bitten on the nose as he tried to make citizen's arrest
- 8 Family's plea for information on engineer's asbestos exposure
- 9 Car smashes through barrier after two-car crash in Lowestoft
- 10 Lowestoft venue teams up with police to carry out drug tests on clubbers
Enquiries are ongoing and officers are urging witnesses or anyone knows those responsible, to contact Suffolk Police, quoting reference 37/14725/21, via: