Man exposed himself to people waiting for bus in Kessingland
- Credit: Google Maps
A man exposed himself to people waiting at a bus stop in Kessingland.
Suffolk Police have appealed for help to identify the man following the incident at a bus stop on Field Lane on June 25, at around 7.45am.
After the incident, the man walked away towards the beach.
Police have described him as white and in his 30s, around 5ft 7ins tall, with blonde frizzy hair and of average build.
At the time, he was wearing baggy, neutral coloured clothes.
Anyone who believes they know the man is urged to contact Suffolk Police officers on 101, quoting crime reference number 37/34221/21, or email email@example.com.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Young woman sets up new business with big plans for the future
- 2 Family forced to live in tent after maggots and rats found in home
- 3 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 4 Victorian footbridge in Lowestoft set to undergo 'significant repairs'
- 5 Man arrested on suspicion of stalking after notes left on women's cars
- 6 High Sheriff praises mental health support at high school in Lowestoft
- 7 Man caught with indecent images of children as young as two to be sentenced
- 8 Memorial service for 'wonderful' veteran who helped the community
- 9 Searches continue after police cordon off woodland near Lowestoft beach
- 10 Creator of mystery Covehithe statue reveals where it went