Man exposed himself to people waiting for bus in Kessingland
- Credit: Google Maps
A man exposed himself to people waiting at a bus stop in Kessingland.
Suffolk Police have appealed for help to identify the man following the incident at a bus stop on Field Lane on June 25, at around 7.45am.
After the incident, the man walked away towards the beach.
Police have described him as white and in his 30s, around 5ft 7ins tall, with blonde frizzy hair and of average build.
At the time, he was wearing baggy, neutral coloured clothes.
Anyone who believes they know the man is urged to contact Suffolk Police officers on 101, quoting crime reference number 37/34221/21, or email email@example.com.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 2 Woman, 18, victim of possible sexual assault in Lowestoft
- 3 Drivers warned of disruption as work carried out on Bascule Bridge
- 4 Weather warning as more thunderstorms set to hit parts of the region
- 5 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 6 'A golden medal from your hometown': Amazing support for Olympian
- 7 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 8 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 9 Delays 'possible' warning ahead of footway works in Lowestoft
- 10 Boat rescued after getting into difficulty near pier