Man found by police after Honda stolen from car park
- Credit: Suffolk Police
A man has been found following a CCTV appeal from police after a Honda was stolen from a car park in Lowestoft.
It follows an incident at around 12.15pm on Tuesday, September 21 in Surrey Street when a vehicle was taken from the car park there.
The owner parked the blue Honda behind Barclay's bank in London Road North, but discovered it was gone when they returned.
A wallet, a set of house keys and bank cards were in the car at the time.
Police say the bank cards were fraudulently used in Lowestoft town centre a short while later.
Suffolk police said they would like to thank the media and members of the public for their assistance with the CCTV appeal.
- 1 Lowestoft man battling back after prostate cancer diagnosis
- 2 Seven places to get a fry-up in Lowestoft
- 3 East Anglia’s ports tap into fast-growing domestic cruise market
- 4 'We will all miss him': Poignant tributes paid to 'brilliant' solicitor
- 5 Mum 'ecstatic' as SEND placement finally found for son with complex needs
- 6 Woman shot by pellet gun when leaving Lowestoft shop
- 7 Clean up operation after potato slurry spill in Lowestoft
- 8 First Buses to change tickets to make travel simpler
- 9 Can you spot yourself in these Lowestoft school photos through the years?
- 10 Work begins on demountable flood gate in Lowestoft