Mobility scooters stolen from homes in Lowestoft
- Credit: Google Images
Two mobility scooters were stolen during separate thefts in Lowestoft.
Police are seeking witnesses and appealing for information after the mobility scooters were stolen from the gardens of two homes in Lowestoft last week.
A police spokesman said: "A mobility scooter was taken from the back garden of a home in Seago Street at sometime between 5pm on Wednesday, August 25 and 12.30pm on Thursday, August 26.
"A second mobility scooter was stolen from a garden in London Road South sometime between 1am and 11.40am on Thursday, August 26.
"Can you help?"
If you saw either of the scooters being taken or know where they are now, please contact Suffolk Police quoting crime reference numbers 37/47112/21 or 37/47157/21 via 101.
Alternatively, you can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100 per cent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via their online form.
- 1 Man arrested on suspicion of firearms offences in Lowestoft
- 2 Man hands himself into police after firearms incident in Lowestoft
- 3 Major Lowestoft road partially closed due to police incident
- 4 A47 set for two weeks of roadworks from Monday
- 5 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 6 Smokehouse welcomes arrival of new fish smoking kiln - by crane
- 7 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 8 Plans for ex-restaurant to become pub revealed as licence granted
- 9 Man, 45, jailed for Lowestoft burglaries
- 10 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home