Thieves steal moped from driveway of home in south Lowestoft
- Credit: Google Images
A red and white moped was stolen off the driveway of a home in south Lowestoft.
Police are seeking witnesses and are appealing for information in connection with the early morning theft.
The red and white Motorini Misano 125 scooter was stolen off the driveway of a home on Laurel Road, Kirkley.
A police spokesman said: "The scooter, registration AP70SSO, was stolen in the early hours of this morning, Wednesday, September 15, around 00.39am.
"The security chain was cut.
"Two unknown persons were captured on security systems pushing the moped away.
"Can you help?"
- 1 Scheme unveiled for former pub and butchers on town's High Street
- 2 Lowestoft man kicked victim in head as he lay on the ground
- 3 Key workers share 'frustrating' impact of panic-buying of fuel
- 4 'Enough to go around' - Drivers urged not to panic-buy at petrol pumps
- 5 Hunt continues for two men involved in assault in Lowestoft
- 6 Man's death 'remains unexplained' after body found in Lowestoft
- 7 Hunt for three men 'ongoing' after victim hit during Lowestoft assault
- 8 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 9 Beccles' first post-pandemic charity ride is a success
- 10 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
If you have any information about this theft or know where the moped is now, please contact Suffolk Police quoting crime reference number 37/51074/21 on 101.
Alternatively you can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100 per cent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via their online form.