Kawasaki Ninja motorbike stolen from outside Lowestoft home
- Credit: Google Images
Motorbike and moped owners are being urged to review security measures following a spate of recent thefts and attempted thefts.
Police are seeking information and are appealing for witnesses after a motorbike was stolen from outside a home in Lowestoft.
A black and green Kawasaki Ninja 600 motorbike, registration T850BLO, was stolen from outside a home on Fir Lane.
Police said the motorbike was stolen between 7.30pm and 9pm on Tuesday, September 7 after "the front disc lock was snapped off."
There was also an overnight attempt to steal a Husqvarna motorbike in Velda Close, Carlton Colville between 7pm on Sunday, September 5 and 9am on Monday, September 6.
But this attempt failed despite the steering lock being snapped.
A police spokesman said: "Officers recommend motorbike and moped owners to review security measures for their vehicles regularly."
- 1 Scheme unveiled for former pub and butchers on town's High Street
- 2 Lowestoft man kicked victim in head as he lay on the ground
- 3 Key workers share 'frustrating' impact of panic-buying of fuel
- 4 'Enough to go around' - Drivers urged not to panic-buy at petrol pumps
- 5 Hunt continues for two men involved in assault in Lowestoft
- 6 Man's death 'remains unexplained' after body found in Lowestoft
- 7 Hunt for three men 'ongoing' after victim hit during Lowestoft assault
- 8 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 9 Beccles' first post-pandemic charity ride is a success
- 10 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
Information should be directed to Lowestoft police on 101 quoting crime reference numbers 37/49534/21 and 37/49321/21 on 101.