Kawasaki Ninja motorbike stolen from outside Lowestoft home
- Credit: Google Images
Motorbike and moped owners are being urged to review security measures following a spate of recent thefts and attempted thefts.
Police are seeking information and are appealing for witnesses after a motorbike was stolen from outside a home in Lowestoft.
A black and green Kawasaki Ninja 600 motorbike, registration T850BLO, was stolen from outside a home on Fir Lane.
Police said the motorbike was stolen between 7.30pm and 9pm on Tuesday, September 7 after "the front disc lock was snapped off."
There was also an overnight attempt to steal a Husqvarna motorbike in Velda Close, Carlton Colville between 7pm on Sunday, September 5 and 9am on Monday, September 6.
But this attempt failed despite the steering lock being snapped.
A police spokesman said: "Officers recommend motorbike and moped owners to review security measures for their vehicles regularly."
- 1 Landlord 'sells Lowestoft Banksy work for £2 million'
- 2 Lowestoft man used toy gun to steal can of Dr Pepper from kebab shop
- 3 Lowestoft man arrested 200 miles from home after police hunt
- 4 Lowestoft man denies High Street assault
- 5 Two e-scooters and cannabis seized in Lowestoft
- 6 Major £4.7m scheme under way to relocate pipelines in Lowestoft
- 7 Suffolk seaside resort named among the poshest villages in the UK
- 8 Mountain bike stolen during burglary near Lowestoft
- 9 Man's death 'not suspicious' after body found in Lowestoft
- 10 Vehicle parked outside Lowestoft home targeted by vandals
Information should be directed to Lowestoft police on 101 quoting crime reference numbers 37/49534/21 and 37/49321/21 on 101.