Motorcycle stolen from town centre car park
- Credit: Suffolk Police
Witnesses are being sought after a motorcycle was stolen from a car park and then pushed through a coastal town.
The motorcycle theft happened in Lowestoft between 6.50am and 3pm last Thursday, December 17.
Police are seeking witnesses and appealing for information following the theft of the black and white Lexmoto motorcycle from the car park near Wilko off London Road North.
The motorcycle was then located the following day near Stanley Street and was returned to the owner.
A police spokesman said: "Officers would like to speak to anyone who may have seen the motorcycle being pushed through the town on Thursday, December 17 between the times stated."
Information to Suffolk police, quoting reference number: 37/73012/20, via email Louis.Cook@suffolk.police.uk or call 101.
Alternatively you can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers - 100 per cent anonymously - on 0800 555 111, or via their online form www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 2 'Forever an Olympian': Charley Davison bows out at Tokyo games
- 3 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 4 Woman in 30s suffers head injuries in violent attack by two girls
- 5 'You are our champion': Community praise for Olympian Charley Davison
- 6 'It was as if Covid didn't exist' - Latitude-goers report positive tests
- 7 McDonalds volunteers remove 20 wheelbarrow loads of algae from town's park
- 8 Man to be sentenced for drugs charges told jail is 'almost inevitable'
- 9 Olympic quest continues for Lowestoft's GB boxing star Charley Davison
- 10 Lowestoft boxer Charley Davison’s Olympic medal chase - how it could unfold