Motorcycle stolen from town centre car park
- Credit: Suffolk Police
Witnesses are being sought after a motorcycle was stolen from a car park and then pushed through a coastal town.
The motorcycle theft happened in Lowestoft between 6.50am and 3pm last Thursday, December 17.
Police are seeking witnesses and appealing for information following the theft of the black and white Lexmoto motorcycle from the car park near Wilko off London Road North.
The motorcycle was then located the following day near Stanley Street and was returned to the owner.
A police spokesman said: "Officers would like to speak to anyone who may have seen the motorcycle being pushed through the town on Thursday, December 17 between the times stated."
Information to Suffolk police, quoting reference number: 37/73012/20, via email Louis.Cook@suffolk.police.uk or call 101.
Alternatively you can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers - 100 per cent anonymously - on 0800 555 111, or via their online form www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 'Be vigilant' - man's warning after attempted car break-in
- 2 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 3 Centre of Lowestoft is a 'coronavirus hotspot'
- 4 Driver arrested for third time after drug driving
- 5 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 6 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 7 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town
- 8 People 'clambering over and fishing from' danger defences
- 9 Pharmacy announced as latest site to begin coronavirus vaccinations
- 10 Wetherspoon pubs reveal reopening plan after 'zero' sales