Chainsaw and mountain bike stolen in garage burglary
- Credit: Google Images
A mountain bike and petrol chainsaw were stolen as a garage was burgled overnight.
Police are seeking witnesses and appealing for information following a garage burglary at a home on Park Road in Lowestoft.
A police spokesman said: "At some point between 11pm on Sunday, July 18 and 11am on Monday, July 19, entry was gained to a garage by removing the screws and bolts from the door hinges.
"A man's grey Gtech eScent EB05 mountain bike, and a grey Spear and Jackson petrol chainsaw were stolen.
"Access to the garage is via Osborne Street.
You may also want to watch:
"Can you help?"
Anybody who has any information should contact Suffolk Police, quoting crime references 37/39191/21 on 101 or email PC Donna Jackson.
Alternatively contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100 per cent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via their online form.
- 1 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 2 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 3 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 4 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 5 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 6 Campers arrive 'back in paradise' at sold-out Latitude Festival
- 7 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in
- 8 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 9 Joy as CityFibre backs Lowestoft landmark with sponsorship deal
- 10 'Can’t burst our bubble' - Primary school marks 'incredible' success