Mountain bike stolen during shed burglary
- Credit: Google Images
A black Carrera mountain bike was stolen during a shed burglary in Lowestoft.
Police are seeking witnesses and are appealing for information after a shed at a home on Long Road in the town was broken into.
It happened between 10.30am on Tuesday, June 29 and 7am on Wednesday, June 30.
A police spokesman said: "The shed at the home in Long Road was forced open and a black Carrera mountain bike was stolen.
"Can you help?"
You may also want to watch:
If you noticed any unusual activity nearby during these times or have any information about this burglary, please contact Suffolk Police - quoting crime reference 37/35086/21 - via 101.
Alternatively, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100 per cent anonymously, on 0800 555 111, or via their online form www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 5 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 6 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in
- 7 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 8 Businesses pitch in to give vital support to Lowestoft charities
- 9 Joy as CityFibre backs Lowestoft landmark with sponsorship deal
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft