Tools stolen in spate of van break-ins
- Credit: Google Images
Numerous tools were stolen after three parked vans were targeted in a series of break-ins.
Police are seeking witnesses and are appealing for information after three vans that had been parked in Beccles were broken into over the weekend.
Investigations are under way after the side window of a white Berlingo van, parked on Denmark Road in Beccles, was smashed and various tools were stolen from within.
The theft happened between 6pm on Saturday, April 10 and 7.20am on Sunday, April 11.
A white Vauxhall van parked on South Road in Beccles was broken into between 7pm on Saturday and 1pm on Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
The van's rear doors were forced open, and the vehicle was searched but nothing was stolen.
A white Ford transit van parked in a car park on Newgate in Beccles was broken into around 9.30pm on Saturday with tools stolen.
- 1 'New lease of life' - Pubs ready after £35,000 investment
- 2 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
- 3 'The buzz is great' - Market stall owners take reins at town pub
- 4 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for overnight works
- 5 RNLI called out to rescue 'soggy doggy'
- 6 CCTV shows moment father who died was restrained by Pontins security staff
- 7 Empty town centre shop sells at auction
- 8 Queen writes to Lily, 5, in reply to condolences card
- 9 'Dangerous' neck restraint led to death of Pontins guest, inquest finds
- 10 Search continues for Beccles man missing for five days
A police spokesman said: "Can you help?
"Did you see anyone acting suspiciously near the vehicles."
Information should be directed to Suffolk police quoting the crime reference numbers 37/17892/21, 37/18069/21 or 37/18072/21 respectively on 101.