'Large group' involved in fight at train station
- Credit: Google Maps
Police are appealing for witnesses after anti-social behaviour and a subsequent assault occurred at a railway station.
Suffolk police were informed about a fight between a large group of young people, which was then passed over to the British Transport Police (BTP).
The incident happened at Beccles train station at 4.30pm on Tuesday, March 30.
A spokesperson for the BTP said: "British Transport Police officers received a report of an incident of anti-social behaviour and assault, which occurred on Tuesday, March 30 at Beccles railway station.
"Enquiries into this incident are ongoing.
"Any witnesses, or anyone with information can contact BTP by texting 61016 or calling 0800 40 50 40 quoting reference 155 of 01/04/21."
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 5 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 6 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 7 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in
- 8 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 9 Businesses pitch in to give vital support to Lowestoft charities
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft