'Large group' involved in fight at train station
- Credit: Google Maps
Police are appealing for witnesses after anti-social behaviour and a subsequent assault occurred at a railway station.
Suffolk police were informed about a fight between a large group of young people, which was then passed over to the British Transport Police (BTP).
The incident happened at Beccles train station at 4.30pm on Tuesday, March 30.
A spokesperson for the BTP said: "British Transport Police officers received a report of an incident of anti-social behaviour and assault, which occurred on Tuesday, March 30 at Beccles railway station.
"Enquiries into this incident are ongoing.
"Any witnesses, or anyone with information can contact BTP by texting 61016 or calling 0800 40 50 40 quoting reference 155 of 01/04/21."
- 1 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
- 2 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 3 University joy for Lowestoft Sixth Form students
- 4 Repair works to be carried out along Lowestoft north Denes
- 5 Hunt continues for Mercedes driver who crashed into homes in Lowestoft
- 6 Trio 'released under investigation' following arrests outside petrol station
- 7 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 8 How visiting restrictions are easing at Norfolk's hospitals
- 9 Family firm launches new product as sales of its germ barriers soar
- 10 Lowestoft man admits sending revenge porn to ex-partner's family