'Large group' involved in fight at train station
- Credit: Google Maps
Police are appealing for witnesses after anti-social behaviour and a subsequent assault occurred at a railway station.
Suffolk police were informed about a fight between a large group of young people, which was then passed over to the British Transport Police (BTP).
The incident happened at Beccles train station at 4.30pm on Tuesday, March 30.
A spokesperson for the BTP said: "British Transport Police officers received a report of an incident of anti-social behaviour and assault, which occurred on Tuesday, March 30 at Beccles railway station.
"Enquiries into this incident are ongoing.
"Any witnesses, or anyone with information can contact BTP by texting 61016 or calling 0800 40 50 40 quoting reference 155 of 01/04/21."
- 1 Part of A47 closed in Lowestoft due to incident
- 2 Police seek help to identify man after wallet theft
- 3 Eight things we learned from the prime minister's briefing
- 4 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion
- 5 Street to be decorated with Christmas decorations for Children's charity
- 6 Lowestoft man jailed after breaching restraining order within an hour
- 7 Crackdown on second home owners exploiting tax loophole on coast
- 8 Thousands of cigarettes seized after HMRC officers raid Ipswich stores
- 9 Man arrested on suspicion of GBH
- 10 Arsonist to be sentenced after admitting starting blaze at block of flats