Police appeal for help after spate of Lowestoft shed and garage burglaries
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Chainsaws, tools and mountain bikes are among the items that have been stolen following a number of shed and garage burglaries in Lowestoft.
A garage in Hollingsworth Road was broken into in Sunday, April 10 between 9.30am and 5.30pm.
The lock was cut to gain access and a chainsaw and various tools were stolen.
Thieves forced their way into a garage and shed in Victoria Road sometime between Sunday, April 3 and Sunday, April 10.
A cupboard and tool box were damaged although nothing was reported stolen.
A security system also captured a man gaining access to a garden in Nursery Close by removing a fence panel.
He forced entry to a shed and stole a grey mountain bike and a TV from the property. This crime occurred on Tuesday, April 12 between 2.17am and 3.30am.
- 1 Teen warned jail sentence 'almost inevitable' for cocaine dealing
- 2 Chance of a bargain as home goes under the hammer for £60,000
- 3 Two men in 20s arrested after serious Lowestoft assault
- 4 Artist's impression gives glimpse of how £14.7m Cultural Quarter could look
- 5 Man denies robbing alleged victim of mobile phone
- 6 New Taco Bell restaurant 'will make a real difference to vibrancy' of town
- 7 New hair salon opens up with its very own puppy on the premises
- 8 Lowestoft woman wanted by police on recall to prison
- 9 Retail park nuisance drivers cause misery with 'revving and noisy exhausts'
- 10 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
A shed in the rear garden of a home on Montgomery Avenue was broken into sometime between Sunday, April 10 and 6.25am on Tuesday, April 12 and fishing equipment was stolen.
Police are appealing for help following the burglaries.
Anyone with information can contact Suffolk Police on 101 or through their website.
Alternatively contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100pc anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via their website.