Two men assaulted at children's play park
Two people were attacked by a pair of men at a children's play park in Lowestoft.
The incident took place on Monday, August 2 at around 10pm where two men assaulted an 18-year-old and 24-year-old at a children's play park at the bottom of Granville Road and Clapham Road Central.
Police said the assaults followed an argument and that there were no visible injuries.
The offenders are described as white men, aged in their mid 20s to early 30s. One man had a beard and was wearing a black tracksuit. The other was wearing a grey tracksuit and bomber jacket and was riding a red bicycle.
Anyone who witnessed the incident, knows who the offenders were or saw any suspicious activity at the time stated should contact Liam.BULLEN2@suffolk.police.uk
Alternatively contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111 or online at www.crimestoppers-uk.org, or call 101.
- 1 Large crowds flock to popular herring and ale fayre
- 2 Duo spared jail for breaking birthday party-goer's jaw in two places
- 3 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 4 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 5 New service manager unveiled at care home in Lowestoft
- 6 Don't 'buckle to pressure': Warning as Nottingham Knockers target homes
- 7 Alexa Auto stolen from car during early morning theft in Lowestoft
- 8 Latest coronavirus cases show another rise in East Suffolk
- 9 Man appears in court charged with toy gun robbery in Lowestoft
- 10 Man charged with robbery after threatening staff with toy gun