Man injured in Lowestoft hit and run
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Police are investigating after man was injured in a hit and run in Lowestoft on Monday.
Officers were called at 3:30pm to reports of a collision in Kirkley Cliff Road, between Kensington Road and Rectory Road.
The hit and run happened between two vehicles, a Volkswagen Caddy minivan and a silver Vauxhall Corsa.
The Corsa failed to stop at the scene.
The driver of the VW Caddy, a man in his 40s, sustained minor injury but did not require an ambulance.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are appealing for anyone who may have witnessed the collision, the driving of a silver Vauxhall Corsa around the time of the incident or who may have been driving in the area at the time who has dashcam footage, to come forward.
Anyone with information regarding who was responsible should contact the Lowestoft Safer Neighbourhood Team at Suffolk Police, quoting CAD 235 of September 27.
- 1 Memorial service for 'wonderful' veteran who helped the community
- 2 'Special' feeling for care home staff following award nominations
- 3 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 4 Man charged over attempted robbery with imitation firearm
- 5 'Ambitious ' Lowestoft heritage regeneration plan hailed by national body
- 6 How businesses which opened in lockdown are doing now
- 7 Busy road near Lowestoft set to close for 'urgent' drainage works
- 8 Five Halloween events planned in Waveney this year
- 9 Fresh warning after shed burglaries in Lowestoft
- 10 Dad's anger as Lowestoft play area closed off months after daughter's fall
Alternatively, people can anonymously contact Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111.