Drivers warned after mobile, cash and tools stolen from cars and vans
- Credit: Google
Drivers have been warned after a spate of thefts from vans and cars around Waveney.
Between 7pm on March 6, and 9am on March 7, a Nissan was entered on Upper Grange Road. An old mobile phone, accessories and loose cash were stolen.
Around 5.31am on March 7, a mobile phone lead and plug were stolen from a Renault on Waveney Road, while another Renault was targeted on Pleasant Place.
Clothing was stolen, after entry was gained through an unlocked boot between 6pm on March 6 and 2pm on March 7.
Contact 101, quoting crime reference 37/11187/21, 37/11217/21 or 37/11327/21 respectively.
It comes after vans were targeted in Lowestoft last week.
In Flensburgh Street, tools were taken from a Citroen van on March 5 between 6pm and 11pm.
- 1 One of the world's largest container ships anchors off coast
- 2 A146 near Beccles closed by police after crash
- 3 Mystery continues as owner of 'massive' snake yet to come forward
- 4 Three men arrested after 'unofficial Supermarket Sweep' in town centre
- 5 Woman who broke both legs in multiple places after fainting thanks NHS
- 6 Bank holiday beer festival to take place at seafront pavilion
- 7 New fully vegan café to open in Lowestoft
- 8 Family's appeal after factory worker's asbestos-related death
- 9 Jailed this week: Paedophile and teen who blinded man
- 10 Adder warning in coastal areas as snakes come out to bask
A Fiat was targeted on Normanston Drive, with tools stolen, between 6.30pm on March 5 and 7.40am on March 6.
A Makita radio was taken from a Citroen van on Dell Road between March 5 at 6pm and March 6 at 10am.
Call Suffolk Police on 101, quoting crime reference 37/1173/21, 37/11183/21, or 37/11061/21.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, or use their online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.