Drivers warned after mobile, cash and tools stolen from cars and vans
- Credit: Google
Drivers have been warned after a spate of thefts from vans and cars around Waveney.
Between 7pm on March 6, and 9am on March 7, a Nissan was entered on Upper Grange Road. An old mobile phone, accessories and loose cash were stolen.
Around 5.31am on March 7, a mobile phone lead and plug were stolen from a Renault on Waveney Road, while another Renault was targeted on Pleasant Place.
Clothing was stolen, after entry was gained through an unlocked boot between 6pm on March 6 and 2pm on March 7.
Contact 101, quoting crime reference 37/11187/21, 37/11217/21 or 37/11327/21 respectively.
You may also want to watch:
It comes after vans were targeted in Lowestoft last week.
In Flensburgh Street, tools were taken from a Citroen van on March 5 between 6pm and 11pm.
- 1 Suspected drink driver charged after police dog tracks down man hiding in a ditch
- 2 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 3 University joy for Lowestoft Sixth Form students
- 4 Repair works to be carried out along Lowestoft north Denes
- 5 Hunt continues for Mercedes driver who crashed into homes in Lowestoft
- 6 Trio 'released under investigation' following arrests outside petrol station
- 7 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 8 How visiting restrictions are easing at Norfolk's hospitals
- 9 Family firm launches new product as sales of its germ barriers soar
- 10 Lowestoft man admits sending revenge porn to ex-partner's family
A Fiat was targeted on Normanston Drive, with tools stolen, between 6.30pm on March 5 and 7.40am on March 6.
A Makita radio was taken from a Citroen van on Dell Road between March 5 at 6pm and March 6 at 10am.
Call Suffolk Police on 101, quoting crime reference 37/1173/21, 37/11183/21, or 37/11061/21.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, or use their online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.