Drivers warned after mobile, cash and tools stolen from cars and vans
- Credit: Google
Drivers have been warned after a spate of thefts from vans and cars around Waveney.
Between 7pm on March 6, and 9am on March 7, a Nissan was entered on Upper Grange Road. An old mobile phone, accessories and loose cash were stolen.
Around 5.31am on March 7, a mobile phone lead and plug were stolen from a Renault on Waveney Road, while another Renault was targeted on Pleasant Place.
Clothing was stolen, after entry was gained through an unlocked boot between 6pm on March 6 and 2pm on March 7.
Contact 101, quoting crime reference 37/11187/21, 37/11217/21 or 37/11327/21 respectively.
You may also want to watch:
It comes after vans were targeted in Lowestoft last week.
In Flensburgh Street, tools were taken from a Citroen van on March 5 between 6pm and 11pm.
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 3 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 4 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 5 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 6 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 7 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 8 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 9 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 10 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
A Fiat was targeted on Normanston Drive, with tools stolen, between 6.30pm on March 5 and 7.40am on March 6.
A Makita radio was taken from a Citroen van on Dell Road between March 5 at 6pm and March 6 at 10am.
Call Suffolk Police on 101, quoting crime reference 37/1173/21, 37/11183/21, or 37/11061/21.
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, or use their online form at www.crimestoppers-uk.org.