Three mountain bikes stolen during Lowestoft garage burglaries
- Credit: Google Images
A road bike, three mountain bikes and a ladder were stolen as two garages were targeted during separate burglaries in south Lowestoft.
Police are seeking witnesses and appealing for information after another two garage burglaries in the town.
A Boardman road bike and a Boardman mountain bike was stolen after a garage door was forced and entry gained in Crowhurst Close, Carlton Colville.
It happened between 7.30pm on Monday, August 23 and 11am on Tuesday, August 24.
A red Trek mountain bike, a green Trek mountain bike and a ladder were stolen after entry was gained to a garage on London Road South, Kirkley between noon on August 23 and 11am on August 24.
You may also want to watch:
Information should be directed to Suffolk Police, quoting crime reference numbers 37/46630/21 and 37/46646/21, via 101.
Alternatively contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100 per cent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via their online form.
- 1 Scheme unveiled for former pub and butchers on town's High Street
- 2 Lowestoft man kicked victim in head as he lay on the ground
- 3 Key workers share 'frustrating' impact of panic-buying of fuel
- 4 'Enough to go around' - Drivers urged not to panic-buy at petrol pumps
- 5 Hunt continues for two men involved in assault in Lowestoft
- 6 Man's death 'remains unexplained' after body found in Lowestoft
- 7 Hunt for three men 'ongoing' after victim hit during Lowestoft assault
- 8 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 9 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
- 10 Beccles' first post-pandemic charity ride is a success