Driver swore at driver he crashed into before speeding off
- Credit: Google
A driver sped off from the scene of a crash – but not before he got out to shout and swear at the man in the car he hit.
It happened at around 11.05pm on Saturday, June 5.
The victim, a man, was driving a Toyota Yaris along Oulton Street in Lowestoft when his car was hit from behind.
The driver of the second car, believed to be a black Volkswagen Golf or Polo, got out to shout and swear at the victim.
They then got back in their car and drove away at speed, without leaving any insurance details.
You may also want to watch:
It is believed they then turned into Union Lane.
Officers would like to speak to anyone who may have witnessed the incident or the manner of driving of both vehicles.
- 1 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 2 Hunt for man wanted for assaults in Lowestoft
- 3 Flats in Lowestoft fail to sell at auction
- 4 'Don't ask, don't get' - Town council says no to Lowestoft city status bid
- 5 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims
- 6 Flood-hit school hails 'amazing' community response
- 7 Refurbished seafront toilet block set on fire in vandalism spree
- 8 'It's pretty awful' - Anger as cannabis waste dumped by beauty spot
- 9 Thieves steal Range Rover from street in Lowestoft
- 10 Cash and computer stolen as post office smashed during burglary
Any witnesses, or anyone driving along the road immediately prior to and shortly after the collision with a dash-cam should contact the Safer Neighbourhood Team at Lowestoft Police Station, quoting crime reference: 37/29948/21
Call 101 or contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.