Trio bailed following arrests outside petrol station
- Credit: Google Images
Three people arrested in connection with robbery and drugs offences are set to answer bail later this month.
Police responded to reports about a suspected stolen vehicle in Lowestoft, which was subsequently pulled over outside a service station on Yarmouth Road in Gunton on Monday, February 15.
A man in his 20s was arrested on suspicion of robbery, false imprisonment and possession of a controlled drug.
Another man, in his 40s, and a woman in her 30s were both arrested on suspicion of robbery and possession of a controlled drug.
All three were detained by police and taken to Great Yarmouth Police Investigation centre for questioning.
You may also want to watch:
With inquiries continuing, a police spokesman said: "All three arrested have been released on bail until March 16."
- 1 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 2 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47
- 3 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 4 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 5 Royal Mail postboxes stolen from villages
- 6 'Marmite' beach huts supported despite disability concerns
- 7 Arson probe after flames from lit aerosol cans cause late night damage
- 8 Woman suffering flashbacks and seizures after unprovoked attack
- 9 Duo left shaken after youths threw stones and jumped on parked car
- 10 Lowestoft 'bold modern' beach huts decision pushed back