Scooter stolen in latest overnight theft
- Credit: Google Images
A scooter was stolen by thieves during an overnight raid.
Police are seeking witnesses following the theft of the scooter in Lowestoft - a week after a car had been stolen from the same road.
Information is being sought after the black Neco Alexone 125cc scooter, registration AP19SUV, was stolen from Seago Street in Lowestoft.
Police said it happened at some time between 6.30pm on Wednesday, December 16 and 8.30am on Thursday, December 17.
It comes a week after a grey Seat Ibiza car had been stolen from Seago Street in Lowestoft during a theft that happened between 4pm on Wednesday, December 9 and 11am on Thursday, December 10.
If you noticed any unusual activity nearby or have any information about this scooter theft, contact Suffolk Police quoting crime reference 37/73064/20 via 101 or visit www.suffolk.police.uk/contact-us/existing-report-update
Alternatively contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100 per cent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Woman scared to leave her house after being closely followed by man
- 2 'Welcome back!' - Glasses raised as popular pub reopens
- 3 Pub and restaurant group 'looking forward' to re-opening popular venues
- 4 Woman punched on the ground after walking crutch was kicked away
- 5 'Innovative' new street light sparks interest on the coast
- 6 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son
- 7 'We can't wait' - Boutique owners prepare for April 12 re-opening
- 8 Road to be closed and traffic diverted for a week
- 9 Closing coastal footbridge will have 'devastating' impact, pub owner says
- 10 'A redevelopment opportunity' - Empty town centre shop and maisonette set for auction