Appeal after car stolen in overnight theft
- Credit: Google Images
A Seat Ibiza was stolen by thieves during an overnight raid.
Police are seeking witnesses following the theft of the car in Lowestoft.
Information is being sought after the grey Ibiza, registration AO69 FVT, was stolen from Seago Street in Lowestoft.
A police spokesman said it was stolen between 4pm on Wednesday, December 9 and 11am on Thursday, December 10.
If you noticed any unusual activity nearby or have any information about this car theft, contact Suffolk Police quoting crime reference 37/71442/20 via 101 or visit www.suffolk.police.uk/contact-us/existing-report-update
Alternatively contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100 per cent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 2 'Be vigilant' - man's warning after attempted car break-in
- 3 Centre of Lowestoft is a 'coronavirus hotspot'
- 4 Driver arrested for third time after drug driving
- 5 Restaurant fined for refusing to close in third lockdown
- 6 Timeline: When should you receive the coronavirus vaccine?
- 7 People 'clambering over and fishing from' danger defences
- 8 People in 'next priority' groups to receive covid jabs in coastal town
- 9 Man arrested and drugs seized in police raid
- 10 Wetherspoon pubs reveal reopening plan after 'zero' sales