Teenager arrested following alleged assault in Lowestoft
- Credit: Google Images
A teenager was arrested by police after trouble flared during a domestic incident in Lowestoft.
Police said that officers had received a report of "a domestic incident" at a home on Uggeshall Close in Lowestoft just before 3pm on Saturday, June 19.
Onlookers described seeing two police vans, three police cars and an ambulance as emergency services responded with a young man subsequently arrested.
A police spokesman said: "Officers attended and a 13-year-old teenage male was arrested on suspicion of assault and criminal damage.
"He was released under investigation pending further enquiries.
"No one was seriously hurt in the incident."
- 1 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 2 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week
- 3 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 4 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 5 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 6 O2 phone store burglars facing jail terms for break-in
- 7 Sexual misconduct allegations against Suffolk police officers revealed under FoI laws
- 8 Businesses pitch in to give vital support to Lowestoft charities
- 9 Joy as CityFibre backs Lowestoft landmark with sponsorship deal
- 10 Man charged after late night crash in Lowestoft