Teenager arrested following alleged assault in Lowestoft
- Credit: Google Images
A teenager was arrested by police after trouble flared during a domestic incident in Lowestoft.
Police said that officers had received a report of "a domestic incident" at a home on Uggeshall Close in Lowestoft just before 3pm on Saturday, June 19.
Onlookers described seeing two police vans, three police cars and an ambulance as emergency services responded with a young man subsequently arrested.
A police spokesman said: "Officers attended and a 13-year-old teenage male was arrested on suspicion of assault and criminal damage.
"He was released under investigation pending further enquiries.
"No one was seriously hurt in the incident."
- 1 New Tesco store to open in coastal town centre
- 2 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 3 Traffic to be diverted with busy road in Lowestoft closed for 10 days
- 4 Seaside town to test flood defences to prepare for 'tidal surge'
- 5 Pizza branch to expand into another unit
- 6 Air ambulance responds after man suffers emergency in Lowestoft
- 7 New group offering specialist support to children and youngsters
- 8 New shop set to open in prominent town centre store
- 9 Drive-in fireworks display with food village returning for 2021
- 10 Power tools stolen during Lowestoft shed burglary