Teen knocked off bike by man on mobility scooter
- Credit: Lucy Taylor
A 15-year-old boy was nearly hit by cars after he was knocked off his bike by a man on a mobility scooter.
The incident occurred at around 5.30pm on Saturday, September 18 in Bloodmoor Road, Lowestoft.
Following a verbal altercation, the 15-year-old was knocked off his bicycle into the road by a man on a mobility scooter.
The teenager was uninjured, but several motorists had to take action to avoid a collision.
The man on the mobility scooter is described as white and aged between 35 and 40 years of age.
Anyone who witnessed the incident or who has any information, is asked to contact Suffolk police, quoting crime reference 37/52296/21.
You can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or call 101.
- 1 Teen warned jail sentence 'almost inevitable' for cocaine dealing
- 2 Two men in 20s arrested after serious Lowestoft assault
- 3 New lease of life for vacant former supermarket
- 4 Chance of a bargain as home goes under the hammer for £60,000
- 5 New Taco Bell restaurant 'will make a real difference to vibrancy' of town
- 6 Man denies robbing alleged victim of mobile phone
- 7 Artist's impression gives glimpse of how £14.7m Cultural Quarter could look
- 8 Motorbike and car involved in crash in Lowestoft
- 9 New hair salon opens up with its very own puppy on the premises
- 10 Iceland offers over 60s discount on shopping bill every week
Please note in the event of an emergency you should always call 999.