Teen knocked off bike by man on mobility scooter
- Credit: Lucy Taylor
A 15-year-old boy was nearly hit by cars after he was knocked off his bike by a man on a mobility scooter.
The incident occurred at around 5.30pm on Saturday, September 18 in Bloodmoor Road, Lowestoft.
Following a verbal altercation, the 15-year-old was knocked off his bicycle into the road by a man on a mobility scooter.
The teenager was uninjured, but several motorists had to take action to avoid a collision.
The man on the mobility scooter is described as white and aged between 35 and 40 years of age.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who witnessed the incident or who has any information, is asked to contact Suffolk police, quoting crime reference 37/52296/21.
You can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or call 101.
- 1 New operator to be unveiled for Lowestoft pavilion regeneration
- 2 Vulnerable man abused by group of youths in Lowestoft
- 3 Man who died after a medical episode in Hopton identified
- 4 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 5 Diversions in place as fibre cable works continue in Lowestoft
- 6 Severe delays on A146 after two-vehicle crash
- 7 Backlash against raw sewage vote as local hotspots revealed
- 8 Care home tenant takes on walking challenge after cancer battle
- 9 Families urged to lock their sheds after string of burglaries
- 10 Hotels launch search for more than 20 new staff members
Please note in the event of an emergency you should always call 999.