Pushchair and camera among items stolen from cars in Lowestoft
- Credit: Google Images
Motorists are being urged to lock up their vehicles and to ensure that all items have been removed following a recent spate of overnight thefts.
Police are seeking information and are appealing for witnesses after a series of separate thefts from vehicles in Lowestoft.
A camera and lens were stolen from the boot of a Mercedes that had been parked outside a home in Hervey Street, Lowestoft, at sometime between 5pm on September 4 and 9.30am on September 5.
Entry was also gained to a Mercedes parked on Minden Road, Lowestoft between 8pm on September 4 and 9am September 5 with a pushchair stolen from the boot.
A glasses case, perfume and Aux wire were stolen after entry was gained to a Fiesta parked on Sandringham Road in Lowestoft between 7pm on September 5 and 11am on September 6.
A police spokesman said: "Always ensure valuable items are removed from vehicles.
"Lock doors and check the locks have engaged."
- 1 Scheme unveiled for former pub and butchers on town's High Street
- 2 Lowestoft man kicked victim in head as he lay on the ground
- 3 Key workers share 'frustrating' impact of panic-buying of fuel
- 4 'Enough to go around' - Drivers urged not to panic-buy at petrol pumps
- 5 Hunt continues for two men involved in assault in Lowestoft
- 6 Man's death 'remains unexplained' after body found in Lowestoft
- 7 Hunt for three men 'ongoing' after victim hit during Lowestoft assault
- 8 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 9 Beccles' first post-pandemic charity ride is a success
- 10 Search continues for man with knife who chased victim into KFC
Information should be directed to Suffolk Police quoting crime reference numbers 37/48998/21, 37/49115/21 and 37/49207/21 via 101.