Three due in court after teenager imprisoned and assaulted in Lowestoft
- Credit: Google
Three men are due in court today in connection with the unlawful imprisonment and assault of a teenager in Lowestoft.
The incident occurred on Saturday, January 8, when a teenager was held against his will at an address in Jacobs Street and assaulted by two men, before he was allowed to leave.
The victim went to hospital with cuts and bruises to his face and head.
Police arrested two men late on Tuesday, January 11, and a third was arrested in the early morning on Wednesday, January 12.
The men were taken to Great Yarmouth Police Investigation Centre for questioning before being charged.
Cory Baker, 24, of Larch Road in Lowestoft, Lavell Farmna, 23, of no fixed address, and Shinda Lee, 33 of Melbourne Road in Lowestoft, have all been charged with conspiracy to commit false imprisonment and conspiracy to commit actual bodily harm.
Farman and Lee were also charged with false imprisonment and assault causing actual bodily harm.
- 1 Crowds gather to give former Waveney MP Bob Blizzard fitting send-off
- 2 Revealed: First Light Festival's full music line-up
- 3 Man jailed for sneaking into home and sexually assaulting schoolgirl
- 4 When will bins be emptied during the Platinum Jubilee Bank Holiday weekend?
- 5 Man exposes himself to jogger at Lowestoft beach
- 6 New store in Oulton Broad to provide everyday essentials and more
- 7 Man claims supermarket fuel was contaminated as he reveals £200 repair bill
- 8 'Characterful' cottage with expansive sea views on sale for £425k
- 9 Drone video reveals best look at Gull Wing bridge project
- 10 Suffolk school transforms wasted space into nature garden
The three are all due to appear before Norwich Magistrates Court today, Thursday, January 13.
Join our Norfolk Crime Watch Facebook group for all the latest crime news in the county.
Join our Norwich Court Cases group on Facebook for more news about the justice system in the city.