Three men arrested after van targeted in break-in
- Credit: Google Images
Three men were arrested by police on suspicion of theft after a van was targeted in a break-in.
Police were alerted following reports of men "breaking into a van" that was parked on Norfolk Street, Lowestoft.
A police spokesman said: "In the early hours of June 16 three men were arrested by officers on Norfolk Street, Lowestoft after reports of males breaking into a van."
All three men were taken to Great Yarmouth PIC for further investigations before being released on bail until July 12 pending further enquiries.
Anyone with information is urged to contact Lowestoft police on 101, quoting crime reference number 37/31942/21.
You may also want to watch:
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Man airlifted to hospital from beach given 'vital first aid' by lifeguards
- 2 Woman, 18, victim of possible sexual assault in Lowestoft
- 3 Plot of land near Beccles sells at auction for five times guide price
- 4 Official unveiling for new nature reserve boardwalk in Lowestoft
- 5 Popular laser lights display set for welcome return to pier
- 6 Devoted doctor, 93, to embark on dancing busk-athon in Lowestoft
- 7 'Awe-inspiring' progress on £126.75m Gull Wing third crossing
- 8 'You are our champion': Community praise for Olympian Charley Davison
- 9 'A golden medal from your hometown': Amazing support for Olympian
- 10 McDonalds volunteers remove 20 wheelbarrow loads of algae from town's park