Tools and hand drill stolen as garage is targeted in Lowestoft burglary
- Credit: Google Images
Burglars forced open the electric roller door of a garage at a home in Oulton during an early morning burglary.
Police are seeking witnesses and appealing for information in connection with the garage burglary on Oulton Road in Oulton, Lowestoft.
A police spokesman said: "Sometime on Saturday, November 6 between 2.50am and 4.10am an unknown person or persons have gained entry to a garage by forcing the electric roller door.
"Once inside a moped and pedal cycle were moved near to the garage door, but left.
"A hand drill and tools were stolen.
"Can you help?"
If you have any information about this burglary, please contact Suffolk Police quoting crime reference number 37/62538/21 via 101.
Alternatively contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100 per cent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via their online form.
- 1 One person treated at scene of house fire in Lowestoft
- 2 Pressure group anger over speeding drivers on busy bypass
- 3 Historic pub and restaurant to reopen after £150,000 investment
- 4 Lowestoft jeweller gets TV spot in Kirstie Allsopp's Handmade Christmas
- 5 Victorian theme attracts hundreds for town's festivities
- 6 Hundreds sign petition to fix closed Suffolk road as MP visits site
- 7 Items from Lidl and Sainsbury's recalled over health and safety concerns
- 8 Roadworks to know about in Lowestoft this week
- 9 Man charged and two arrested after victim hit with knife in assault
- 10 Man involved in the supply of ecstasy could be jailed