Trio 'released under investigation' following arrests outside petrol station
- Credit: Google Images
Investigations are continuing after three people were arrested on suspicion of drug offences.
Two men and a woman were arrested outside a filling station on Yarmouth Road in north Lowestoft on Monday, February 15.
Police responded to reports about a suspected stolen vehicle, which was subsequently pulled over outside the service station in Gunton.
A man in his 20s was initially arrested on suspicion of robbery, false imprisonment and possession of a controlled drug.
Another man, in his 40s, and a woman in her 30s were both initially arrested on suspicion of robbery and possession of a controlled drug.
You may also want to watch:
All three answered bail on March 16, with the robbery and false imprisonment arrests being subsequently dropped.
A police spokesman said "no further action" was taken for the "robbery and false imprisonment arrests" but the trio "remain under investigation for drug offences."
- 1 Woman punches man on doorstep and snatches his mobile phone
- 2 Pub boss struggling to recruit ahead of lockdown lifting
- 3 RNLI called out to rescue 'soggy doggy'
- 4 Friends and family raise £15,000 for father with rare cancer
- 5 Village rounds on council over 'disgraceful' road resurfacing that covered cycle lanes and blocked drains
- 6 Joy as pub prepares to reopen for first time since September
- 7 Man admits crashing into five cars and a level crossing
- 8 CCTV shows moment father who died was restrained by Pontins security staff
- 9 Police officers could lose jobs over father's holiday park death
- 10 'Fantastic' - excitement from businesses ahead of May 17 changes
The spokesman added: "All three have been released under investigation."