Bikes stolen after thieves jumped over fence
- Credit: Lowestoft Police
Two bikes were stolen after thieves had jumped over a fence to access a home in Lowestoft.
Police are seeking witnesses and are appealing for information following the bike thefts after an outbuilding at a home in Southfield Gardens in the town was broken into.
It happened between midnight and 3am on Saturday, May 29.
A police spokesman said: "At some point during the times stated it is believed the offender/s have jumped over the fence of a residential property and removed two bikes from an outhouse."
One is a black Carrera bike, with blue writing, while the other is a black, Dawes-branded bike, with a brown basket.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information about this theft, or who believes they have seen bikes matching these descriptions, is asked to contact Suffolk police on 101 quoting reference 37/29021/21 or email Trudie.Beckwith@suffolk.police.uk
Alternatively contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100 per cent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via their online form www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Tattoo studio owner fined after refusing to close in lockdown
- 2 Hunt for man wanted for assaults in Lowestoft
- 3 Flats in Lowestoft fail to sell at auction
- 4 Man 'let down' by GPs after undiagnosed pneumonia death, mother claims
- 5 'Don't ask, don't get' - Town council says no to Lowestoft city status bid
- 6 'It's pretty awful' - Anger as cannabis waste dumped by beauty spot
- 7 Refurbished seafront toilet block set on fire in vandalism spree
- 8 Flood-hit school hails 'amazing' community response
- 9 Cash and computer stolen as post office smashed during burglary
- 10 Thieves steal Range Rover from street in Lowestoft