Jewellery stolen after burglars raid two Lowestoft homes
- Credit: Google Images
Burglars broke into two homes on one Lowestoft street and stole jewellery during afternoon raids.
Police are seeking witnesses and are appealing for information in connection with two house burglaries on Yarmouth Road, Lowestoft at the weekend.
Glass in a window was smashed before entry was gained into a home on Yarmouth Road about 12.06pm on Saturday, November 6.
Once inside, burglars searched the home and stole jewellery.
Another home on Yarmouth Road, Lowestoft was broken into between noon and 7.45pm on Saturday, November 6.
Damage was caused to a back door as burglars gained entry to the home, before an "untidy search" was carried out with jewellery items stolen.
A police spokesman said: "We are keen to speak with anyone who was in the area between noon and 7.45pm on Saturday, November 6 and who may have dashcam footage."
- 1 Victorian theme attracts hundreds for town's festivities
- 2 Hundreds sign petition to fix closed Suffolk road as MP visits site
- 3 Roadworks to know about in Lowestoft this week
- 4 Man charged and two arrested after victim hit with knife in assault
- 5 Man 'remains under investigation' after car crashed into home
- 6 Man involved in the supply of ecstasy could be jailed
- 7 'Incredibly proud': Coastal college manager one of 50 to receive royal recognition
- 8 New homes earmarked for former offices near town centre
- 9 The best fossil hunting spots across East Anglia
- 10 67-year-old Lowestoft drug dealer found with £200,000 of cocaine jailed
Information should be directed to Suffolk Police CID East Team 3, quoting crime reference numbers 37/25252/21 or 37/25262/21 on 101.