Motorbikes stolen during thefts in Lowestoft
- Credit: Google Images
Two motorbikes were stolen during overnight and early morning thefts in Lowestoft.
Police are seeking witnesses and appealing for information in connection with the thefts of two motorbikes in Lowestoft over the weekend.
A grey Yamaha YZF R125 motorbike, registration SV16 ZKA, was stolen from Rotterdam Road, Lowestoft at sometime between 10.40pm on Friday, September 10 and 1.30am on Saturday, September 11.
A second motorbike was stolen from Aspinall Close, Lowestoft at sometime between 2am and 6am on Saturday, September 11.
A police spokesman said: "The red Yamaha YZF 600R motorbike was later found abandoned in Rosedale Park.
You may also want to watch:
"Can you help?"
If you have any information about these thefts, please contact Suffolk Police quoting crime reference 37/50266/21 and 37/50269/21 via 101.
Alternatively you can contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100 per cent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via their online form.
- 1 Large crowds flock to popular herring and ale fayre
- 2 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 3 Duo spared jail for breaking birthday party-goer's jaw in two places
- 4 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles
- 5 Don't 'buckle to pressure': Warning as Nottingham Knockers target homes
- 6 New service manager unveiled at care home in Lowestoft
- 7 Alexa Auto stolen from car during early morning theft in Lowestoft
- 8 Latest coronavirus cases show another rise in East Suffolk
- 9 Hunt for biker continues after cyclist seriously hurt in Lowestoft crash
- 10 Man appears in court charged with toy gun robbery in Lowestoft