Cyclist attacks car with handlebars and threatens driver
- Credit: Google Images
A violent cyclist is being hunted by police after he threatened a woman and used his bike handlebars to damage her car.
Police are seeking witnesses in connection with the criminal damage incident in Lowestoft.
The car was damaged in Eastwood Avenue, Lowestoft at about 3.30pm on Monday, November 23.
It happened when a man, aged about 19, rode his bike out in front of the woman's car, forcing the motorist to brake.
A police spokesman said: "He subsequently made threats to her and caused damage to her car by hitting it with his bike’s handlebars.
You may also want to watch:
"A group of four other males on bikes were also with the suspect."
The man is described as white, 5ft 8in. He was wearing a black coat, a black baseball cap and had blond hair.
- 1 'This is very welcome': Go-ahead for HMO close to town centre
- 2 Delays warning as road closed for emergency repairs
- 3 Everything we know so far about Covid vaccinations in Norfolk and Waveney
- 4 Junction closed for third crossing preparations
- 5 Could direct trains run from Lowestoft to London again?
- 6 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 7 Butchers' could be converted into cafe under new plans
- 8 'Disappointment' as thieves raid £16,000 of kit from town's sports club
- 9 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 10 Flood warning as Suffolk set for 23 hours of heavy rain later this week
Anyone who witnessed the incident or knows who was responsible should contact Lowestoft police, quoting crime reference 37/68037/20, on 101 or visit www.suffolk.police.uk/contact-us/existing-report-update