Thieves steal VW Jetta
- Credit: Google Images
A car was stolen from outside a home during a raid in broad daylight.
Police are seeking witnesses after a white VW Jetta was stolen from Station Road in Lowestoft.
Investigations into the theft of the vehicle are under way with information also being sought.
A police spokesman said: "The theft occurred on Monday, March 29 between 10.50am and 11.15am.
"The registration of the VW Jetta is AO64YZE.
You may also want to watch:
"Can you help?"
If you saw the vehicle being taken or have any information about where it is now, please contact Suffolk Police quoting crime reference 37/15449/21 on 101.
Alternatively contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via their online form www.crimestoppers-uk.org
- 1 Woman in 60s taken to hospital following collision
- 2 Lowestoft primary school's long-serving midday supervisor hailed after retirement
- 3 Drivers face diversions as bridge set for overnight closures
- 4 Films to be screened across district as silent outdoor cinema launches
- 5 Man in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 6 Man to be sentenced for drugs charges told jail is 'almost inevitable'
- 7 Boat trip firm hopes to move launches to Heritage Quay
- 8 Man arrested on suspicion of murder in Gorleston is released on bail
- 9 'Amazing' - Joy as port welcomes maiden call of luxury cruise ship
- 10 Lowestoft boxer Charley Davison’s Olympic medal chase - how it could unfold