Men wanted on recall to prison arrested in Essex
- Credit: Suffolk Police
Two men who were wanted on recall to prison have been arrested.
Last month, police issued an appeal for help with tracing two men who were wanted in Lowestoft.
Karl Taylor, 36, and Bob (or Bobby) Price, 18, were both wanted for prison recall in connection with burglary offences.
They were believed to have been together in the Lowestoft area.
A police spokesman said: "They were arrested in Essex and have been returned to the prison system."
You may also want to watch:
"Police would like to thank the media and the public for their help with this matter."
- 1 Historic Lowestoft pub transformed as new seafood restaurant opens
- 2 Confiscation hearing adjourned for North sea jet ski drug smugglers
- 3 New £9m school building opened by children's commissioner
- 4 A146 closed after crash near Worlingham
- 5 Academy in Lowestoft receives Ofsted praise for 'effective action'
- 6 Mum of four set to return to the stage in Lowestoft - after a decade away
- 7 Your Lowestoft Journal has a new community editor
- 8 East Suffolk's coronavirus case rate increases, but rates still half England's average
- 9 Popular Lowestoft restaurant revealed as English curry award finalist
- 10 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home