White van stolen from layby during weekend theft in Kessingland
- Credit: Google Images
A van that had been left parked in a layby over the weekend was stolen.
Police are seeking witnesses and are appealing for information in connection with the theft of a van in Kessingland, near Lowestoft.
A white Ford Transit van, with the registration number YC10RXU, was stolen from the back of a home on the High Street in Kessingland.
A police spokesman said: "The van had been parked on a layby near the Working Men's Club.
"The theft occurred between 10am on Saturday, November 6 and 7am on Monday, November 8.
"Can you help?"
If you saw the van being taken or have any information about where it is now, please contact Suffolk Police quoting crime reference number 37/62830/21 via 101.
Alternatively contact the independent charity Crimestoppers 100 per cent anonymously on 0800 555 111, or via their online form.
- 1 Police release CCTV after Honda stolen from car park
- 2 Teenager arrested on suspicion of arson after Lowestoft fire
- 3 'Calm, graceful and kind': Tributes paid to martial arts world champion
- 4 Under-used council land to become sites for 3,000 homes
- 5 Part of A47 closed in Lowestoft due to incident
- 6 School 'honoured' after winning Active Primary School award
- 7 Jimmy Carr to return to Lowestoft with brand new material
- 8 Woman taken to hospital with serious injuries after crash in Lowestoft
- 9 Region's rebel MP: 'Im not grumpy' just acting in my peoples' best interests
- 10 Road closed for 'emergency' repairs to Victorian footbridge