Woman punches man on doorstep and snatches his mobile phone
- Credit: Google Maps
A man suffered injuries to his arm after being punched by a woman on his doorstep - who then stole his mobile phone, coat and shopping.
The incident took place on Thurston Road, Lowestoft on Friday, May 7 at around 2.30pm.
A woman approached a man at the doorway to his house and accused him of stealing a bike.
It is reported that the woman then punched the man in the arm and tried to take the bicycle.
During this struggle, the victim suffered a cut to his arm.
The woman then snatched a Wilko carrier bag containing the victim’s OnePlus 6T mobile telephone, coat and groceries and left.
The woman is described as white, in her mid 20s-30s, with dark brown hair and was wearing a headscarf.
- 1 New £9m school building opened by children's commissioner
- 2 Confiscation hearing adjourned for North sea jet ski drug smugglers
- 3 Popular Lowestoft restaurant revealed as English curry award finalist
- 4 Academy in Lowestoft receives Ofsted praise for 'effective action'
- 5 Mum of four set to return to the stage in Lowestoft - after a decade away
- 6 East Suffolk's coronavirus case rate increases, but rates still half England's average
- 7 Thieves steal moped from driveway of home in south Lowestoft
- 8 Woman who was found with maggots living in hand evicted from care home
- 9 Is Lowestoft becoming 'party central' of the east coast?
- 10 Plans for ex-restaurant to become pub revealed as licence granted
Anybody with any information, or who saw anyone behaving suspiciously or who may have relevant CCTV or doorbell footage should contact Lowestoft Police quoting reference 37/23667/21.