Woman punches man on doorstep and snatches his mobile phone
- Credit: Google Maps
A man suffered injuries to his arm after being punched by a woman on his doorstep - who then stole his mobile phone, coat and shopping.
The incident took place on Thurston Road, Lowestoft on Friday, May 7 at around 2.30pm.
A woman approached a man at the doorway to his house and accused him of stealing a bike.
It is reported that the woman then punched the man in the arm and tried to take the bicycle.
During this struggle, the victim suffered a cut to his arm.
The woman then snatched a Wilko carrier bag containing the victim’s OnePlus 6T mobile telephone, coat and groceries and left.
The woman is described as white, in her mid 20s-30s, with dark brown hair and was wearing a headscarf.
- 1 Cash and computer stolen as post office smashed during burglary
- 2 Last chance to have your say on plans for 150 new Lowestoft homes
- 3 Teenager arrested following alleged assault in Lowestoft
- 4 Ambassador School status joy for 'fantastic' primary
- 5 Lowestoft men to be sentenced after admitting assault of man
- 6 Photo captures summer solstice sunrise at most easterly point
- 7 Man airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency in Southwold
- 8 Revealed - Where Suffolk's recycling waste is shipped to
- 9 'Life and soul of the party': Lowestoft pub boss remembered
- 10 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146
Anybody with any information, or who saw anyone behaving suspiciously or who may have relevant CCTV or doorbell footage should contact Lowestoft Police quoting reference 37/23667/21.