Woman spat at by teenagers as she walked home from shop
- Credit: Google Maps
A woman was spat at by a group of teenagers as she walked home.
Suffolk Police have appealed for witnesses after the woman, aged in her 20s, was left shaken following the incident on Thursday, January 7 at around 4.30pm.
She had been approached by three unknown boys at the junction with St Margaret's Road and Park Road, in Lowestoft, while walking home from nearby shops.
Two of the boys then spat at her before walking away.
The boys are believed to be between 16 and 17 years old, approximately 5ft 3ins tall, and were all wearing either jeans or tracksuits.
One of them wore a black and dark red jacket and all three had dark hair.
Anyone with information about the assault, or who saw anything suspicious in the area around that time, is urged to contact officers on 101, quoting crime reference 37/1212/21.
- 1 Man in 30s dies after crash on A12
- 2 Man fled into KFC after being chased at knifepoint in Lowestoft
- 3 Covid-19 outbreak at hotel 'goes back to Latitude' - but guests not pinged
- 4 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 5 Two men assaulted at children's play park
- 6 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 7 Man who built outbuildings and lake without permission fined £1,300
- 8 Dancing doc, 93, boogies for four hours in town centre for charity
- 9 Man who downloaded indecent images of children avoids jail
- 10 More fatal crashes on Suffolk roads this year already than whole of 2020
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.