Woman spat at by teenagers as she walked home from shop
- Credit: Google Maps
A woman was spat at by a group of teenagers as she walked home.
Suffolk Police have appealed for witnesses after the woman, aged in her 20s, was left shaken following the incident on Thursday, January 7 at around 4.30pm.
She had been approached by three unknown boys at the junction with St Margaret's Road and Park Road, in Lowestoft, while walking home from nearby shops.
Two of the boys then spat at her before walking away.
The boys are believed to be between 16 and 17 years old, approximately 5ft 3ins tall, and were all wearing either jeans or tracksuits.
One of them wore a black and dark red jacket and all three had dark hair.
Anyone with information about the assault, or who saw anything suspicious in the area around that time, is urged to contact officers on 101, quoting crime reference 37/1212/21.
- 1 Cyclist airlifted to hospital with serious injuries following incident
- 2 Drone video reveals best look at Gull Wing bridge project
- 3 Queen's Jubilee celebration events aplenty to enjoy in Waveney
- 4 New lease of life for vacant former supermarket
- 5 Motorbike and car involved in crash in Lowestoft
- 6 Do you know him? CCTV appeal launched after Lowestoft assault
- 7 Community response hailed as Tilli, five, continues recovery after stroke
- 8 Suffolk care boss warns fuel costs could soon be unsustainable
- 9 Power tools stolen after shed broken into overnight
- 10 Drivers urged to avoid part of A47 due to a fallen tree
Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.