Cringleford double murder suspect John Moody appears in court
Ben KendallDouble murder suspect John Moody spoke only to confirm his name as he appeared in court yesterday.Ben Kendall
Double murder suspect John Moody spoke only to confirm his name as he appeared in court yesterday.
The 44-year-old, of Kerrison Avenue, Norwich, was arrested on November 1 after the bodies of Ken Snell, 65, and Karen Brown, 39, were found at Mr Snell's home in Brettingham Avenue, Cringleford.
He appeared before Norwich Crown Court charged with two counts of murder but entered no plea. The case was adjourned to early next year and he was remanded in custody.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Mystery sculpture of man briefly appears on Suffolk beach
- 2 Busy road near Lowestoft set to close for 'urgent' drainage works
- 3 'Ambitious ' Lowestoft heritage regeneration plan hailed by national body
- 4 Man charged over attempted robbery with imitation firearm
- 5 Woman in 60s airlifted to hospital after medical emergency
- 6 Dad's anger as Lowestoft play area closed off months after daughter's fall
- 7 Works to restore shopfronts dating back to 1860s on High Street
- 8 Fresh warning after shed burglaries in Lowestoft
- 9 Car battery stolen after 'bonnet forced open' during overnight theft
- 10 Work to locate 'buried oil deposits' on beach after Eleni V tanker spill