Cringleford double murder suspect John Moody appears in court
Ben KendallDouble murder suspect John Moody spoke only to confirm his name as he appeared in court yesterday.Ben Kendall
Double murder suspect John Moody spoke only to confirm his name as he appeared in court yesterday.
The 44-year-old, of Kerrison Avenue, Norwich, was arrested on November 1 after the bodies of Ken Snell, 65, and Karen Brown, 39, were found at Mr Snell's home in Brettingham Avenue, Cringleford.
He appeared before Norwich Crown Court charged with two counts of murder but entered no plea. The case was adjourned to early next year and he was remanded in custody.
- 1 Mum 'ecstatic' as SEND placement finally found for son with complex needs
- 2 'We will all miss him': Poignant tributes paid to 'brilliant' solicitor
- 3 Can you spot yourself in these Lowestoft school photos through the years?
- 4 Clean up operation after potato slurry spill in Lowestoft
- 5 Where will new homes be built in Lowestoft?
- 6 Popular bookstore looking ahead to next new chapter in Lowestoft
- 7 Work begins on demountable flood gate in Lowestoft
- 8 Care home builds 'shopping lane' to promote resident independence
- 9 Lowestoft man arrested 200 miles from home after police hunt
- 10 See inside £1.25m bungalow for sale in one of Suffolk's 'poshest' villages