Cringleford double murder suspect John Moody appears in court
Ben KendallDouble murder suspect John Moody spoke only to confirm his name as he appeared in court yesterday.Ben Kendall
Double murder suspect John Moody spoke only to confirm his name as he appeared in court yesterday.
The 44-year-old, of Kerrison Avenue, Norwich, was arrested on November 1 after the bodies of Ken Snell, 65, and Karen Brown, 39, were found at Mr Snell's home in Brettingham Avenue, Cringleford.
He appeared before Norwich Crown Court charged with two counts of murder but entered no plea. The case was adjourned to early next year and he was remanded in custody.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Driver flees after crashing into level crossing
- 2 'Lucky number seven' - Landlord opens 'flagship' pub in hometown
- 3 Royal Mail postboxes stolen from villages
- 4 Woman suffering flashbacks and seizures after unprovoked attack
- 5 Walk-in vaccine clinics cancelled following influx of bookings
- 6 Lowestoft 'bold modern' beach huts decision pushed back
- 7 'Marmite' beach huts supported despite disability concerns
- 8 Emergency works cause early morning traffic chaos on A47
- 9 Boy attacked by man in woodland in Lowestoft
- 10 Lowestoft mother spared jail after admitting cruelty to one-year-old son