Cyclist remains in hospital with life-threatening injuries following incident in Mutford
- Credit: PA
A cyclist remains in hospital with life-threatening injuries following an incident in Mutford over the weekend.
The man, aged in his 60s, was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital, in Cambridge, early Sunday morning.
He was described as being in a 'serious condition', having suffered head and pelvic injuries which are considered to be life-threatening.
The incident occurred at about 7am on Hulver Road.
A member of the public found the man with his bicycle and alerted the emergency services with the East of England Ambulance responding at the scene.
You may also want to watch:
Police are currently investigating events surrounding the incident to determine the full circumstances.
Any witnesses who may have seen a man with or on a bicycle in this location prior to 7am on Sunday, November 19, or anybody who has any other relevant information, are asked to call police on 101 quoting reference CAD 155 of November 19.
- 1 Bridge to close with traffic diverted for 'routine' maintenance
- 2 Man charged over screwdriver robbery of teen
- 3 Air ambulance responds after man suffers fall in Lowestoft
- 4 Driver swore at driver he crashed into before speeding off
- 5 Police appeal for help tracing wanted Suffolk man
- 6 Concerns raised over 'excessive' feeding of ducks at popular pond
- 7 Swimmer in trouble at sea sparks lifeboat and coastguards response
- 8 15ft-wide abnormal load on A47 this weekend
- 9 Couple who first met at hotel celebrate six decades of marriage
- 10 Everything to see and do in Lowestoft