Cyclist taken to hospital following three vehicle collision
A cyclist was taken to hospital after a three vehicle collision in Lowestoft last night.
The police were called to an incident on London Road South at around 9.25pm following reports of an accident involving two cars and a bicycle.
The cyclist was taken to the James Paget University Hospital by ambulance to be treated for his injuries.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: We were called yesterday at 9.21pm to reports of a road traffic incident involving a car and a bike on the junction of London Road and Claremont Road in Lowestoft.
'We sent an ambulance crew to the scene who treated a man believed to be in his 20s suffering with minor injuries. They then transferred him to James Paget Hospital for further care.'
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Suffolk Police said: 'The road was reported as blocked shortly after 9.30pm. There was a temporary road closure in Claremont Road with traffic diverted down Lorne Park Road.'
- 1 Covid infection rate in Ipswich continues to fall below England average
- 2 Projects to restore axed rail routes get £794m boost
- 3 New outdoor theatre hopes to bring post lockdown performances to the woods
- 4 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 5 It's 'a long, long way' until lockdown restrictions are lifted - Hancock
- 6 A life in agony: 27-year-old's daily torture battling constant pain
- 7 Acting headteacher thrilled as school delivers community help
- 8 WATCH: Therese Coffey 'walks out' of Piers Morgan interview on GMB
- 9 Yellow weather warning for snow in place across region
- 10 People 'losing patience' with neighbours who flout Covid rules, police say