Cyclist taken to hospital following three vehicle collision
A cyclist was taken to hospital after a three vehicle collision in Lowestoft last night.
The police were called to an incident on London Road South at around 9.25pm following reports of an accident involving two cars and a bicycle.
The cyclist was taken to the James Paget University Hospital by ambulance to be treated for his injuries.
A spokesman for the East of England Ambulance Service said: We were called yesterday at 9.21pm to reports of a road traffic incident involving a car and a bike on the junction of London Road and Claremont Road in Lowestoft.
'We sent an ambulance crew to the scene who treated a man believed to be in his 20s suffering with minor injuries. They then transferred him to James Paget Hospital for further care.'
You may also want to watch:
A spokesman for Suffolk Police said: 'The road was reported as blocked shortly after 9.30pm. There was a temporary road closure in Claremont Road with traffic diverted down Lorne Park Road.'
- 1 Incredible aerial photos show scale of Latitude Festival
- 2 Family fundraising for Aimee, 16, after leukaemia diagnosis
- 3 'The vibe is good' - Return to normality on first day of Latitude Festival
- 4 Tributes paid to 'intelligent, humble, quiet and caring' family man
- 5 Seafood restaurant and bar set to transform historic Lowestoft pub
- 6 Lowestoft-area high school honours Year 11 students with glitzy prom
- 7 Iconic hospital likely to be sold to private developer
- 8 Band and singer pull out of Latitude Festival due to positive Covid tests
- 9 Popular Southwold fish and chip shop for sale for £850k
- 10 Coronavirus cases in East Suffolk almost double in a week