Dads get free zoo entry to celebrate Father’s Day
- Credit: Archant
A popular family attraction is offering fathers a special treat this weekend.
To celebrate Father's Day on Sunday, June 21, Africa Alive! in Kessingland, near Lowestoft is giving a free ticket to all dads.
To get free entry on Sunday, just visit the Africa Alive! website to download an exclusive voucher and present it when buying your ticket.
Dads must be accompanied by a full paying adult to redeem their free ticket.
Children under three get into Africa Alive! for free, and so do not qualify as a full paying person.
You may also want to watch:
Only one voucher can be used per transaction, and only on Father's Day, Sunday June 21st.
The voucher cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, discounted tickets bought in advance, or for payment with Tesco Rewards vouchers, and there's no cash alternative.
- 1 Man fled into KFC after being chased at knifepoint in Lowestoft
- 2 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 3 Man who downloaded indecent images of children avoids jail
- 4 Man who built outbuildings and lake without permission fined £1,300
- 5 A12 reopens after serious collision
- 6 Two men assaulted at children's play park
- 7 Extraordinary meeting called over village solar farm
- 8 Fire crew called after child gets stuck in room with faulty latch
- 9 Father and son rescued by lifeguards after their boat capsized out at sea
- 10 Revealed: Where petrol prices are cheapest in Suffolk
See the coupon for a full list of terms and conditions, or you can read them online when you download your coupon at www.africa-alive.co.uk by selecting Father's Day Promotion on the Visit drop-down menu.
Africa Alive! is home to more than 80 species of animals from around Africa.
This includes lemurs, cheetahs, lions, rhinos, giraffes, bats and meerkats.
The park is run by the Zoological Society of East Anglia, which also operates Africa Alive's sister park, Banham Zoo.
It is open from 9.30am every day, with free parking.