Family friends launch funeral costs fund for gym owner
- Credit: Archant
A fund to help raise the costs for the funeral of a gym owner who died suddenly has been launched.
Daniel Willgoss, who was 25 and ran Mammoth Power Gym on Whapload Road, Lowestoft, died suddenly last week.
The JustGiving page, set up by family friend Faye Churchill after a number of people asked how to help with funeral costs, has raised nearly £500 in only two days.
Daniel's mother, Sue Willgoss, said the funeral is due to take place on Friday, July 27 at 3pm at the Waveney Crematorium in Ellough, followed by a celebration of Daniel's life at Rookery Park Golf Club on Beccles Road, with everyone welcome.
She added that the funeral cortege will be leaving from Mammoth Power Gym before heading out past the family's pub, The Carlton, to the crematorium.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Willgoss asked for no flowers to be sent with any donations to go to the soon-to-be established #liftloudfordanny fund.
You can donate to help with the funeral costs at https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/liftloudfordanny
- 1 Storms uncover another large Suffolk shipwreck
- 2 How £540m boost could transform Lowestoft for generations to come
- 3 Major investments at 'incredibly exciting time' for coastal town
- 4 Covid vaccination centre opens at former court building
- 5 Teen lands in court over spate of thefts from vehicles
- 6 Two people injured after crash between BMW and Vauxhall
- 7 Hospital first in UK to open vaccine clinic for people with disabilities
- 8 Town braced for 'bumper summer season' post-lockdown
- 9 Motorists face 25-mile diversions with roads set to be closed
- 10 Hit-and-run leaves cyclist with head injuries