Family friends launch funeral costs fund for gym owner
- Credit: Archant
A fund to help raise the costs for the funeral of a gym owner who died suddenly has been launched.
Daniel Willgoss, who was 25 and ran Mammoth Power Gym on Whapload Road, Lowestoft, died suddenly last week.
The JustGiving page, set up by family friend Faye Churchill after a number of people asked how to help with funeral costs, has raised nearly £500 in only two days.
Daniel's mother, Sue Willgoss, said the funeral is due to take place on Friday, July 27 at 3pm at the Waveney Crematorium in Ellough, followed by a celebration of Daniel's life at Rookery Park Golf Club on Beccles Road, with everyone welcome.
She added that the funeral cortege will be leaving from Mammoth Power Gym before heading out past the family's pub, The Carlton, to the crematorium.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Willgoss asked for no flowers to be sent with any donations to go to the soon-to-be established #liftloudfordanny fund.
You can donate to help with the funeral costs at https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/liftloudfordanny
- 1 Diversions in place as fibre cable works continue in Lowestoft
- 2 Norfolk boatyard sells at auction for almost double expected guide price
- 3 'Landmark' former Tuttles store could be set for new lease of life
- 4 Families urged to lock their sheds after string of burglaries
- 5 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143
- 6 Severe delays on A146 after two-vehicle crash
- 7 Suffolk police share ridiculous reasons for 999 calls
- 8 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 9 'You want to be un-vaccinated? Go to Lowestoft' - rock legend's jab at town
- 10 Stricken yacht towed to safety by lifeboat crew