Family friends launch funeral costs fund for gym owner
- Credit: Archant
A fund to help raise the costs for the funeral of a gym owner who died suddenly has been launched.
Daniel Willgoss, who was 25 and ran Mammoth Power Gym on Whapload Road, Lowestoft, died suddenly last week.
The JustGiving page, set up by family friend Faye Churchill after a number of people asked how to help with funeral costs, has raised nearly £500 in only two days.
Daniel's mother, Sue Willgoss, said the funeral is due to take place on Friday, July 27 at 3pm at the Waveney Crematorium in Ellough, followed by a celebration of Daniel's life at Rookery Park Golf Club on Beccles Road, with everyone welcome.
She added that the funeral cortege will be leaving from Mammoth Power Gym before heading out past the family's pub, The Carlton, to the crematorium.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Willgoss asked for no flowers to be sent with any donations to go to the soon-to-be established #liftloudfordanny fund.
You can donate to help with the funeral costs at https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/liftloudfordanny
- 1 Police concerned for welfare of missing 14-year-old girl
- 2 Lowestoft man's role in some of the biggest live events of 2021
- 3 Tributes to man, 31, who died on Christmas Day
- 4 Tributes to 'much loved' council worker as dustcart leads funeral cortège
- 5 Man suffers potentially life-threatening injuries in A145 collision
- 6 'Do not click on the link': Warning over 'NHS scam' vaccine email
- 7 Waits for second Covid jabs on target in our region
- 8 Town centre business owner's pledge amid latest lockdown closure
- 9 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 10 Nail gun and drill among tools stolen in theft from VW van