Family friends launch funeral costs fund for gym owner
- Credit: Archant
A fund to help raise the costs for the funeral of a gym owner who died suddenly has been launched.
Daniel Willgoss, who was 25 and ran Mammoth Power Gym on Whapload Road, Lowestoft, died suddenly last week.
The JustGiving page, set up by family friend Faye Churchill after a number of people asked how to help with funeral costs, has raised nearly £500 in only two days.
Daniel's mother, Sue Willgoss, said the funeral is due to take place on Friday, July 27 at 3pm at the Waveney Crematorium in Ellough, followed by a celebration of Daniel's life at Rookery Park Golf Club on Beccles Road, with everyone welcome.
She added that the funeral cortege will be leaving from Mammoth Power Gym before heading out past the family's pub, The Carlton, to the crematorium.
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Willgoss asked for no flowers to be sent with any donations to go to the soon-to-be established #liftloudfordanny fund.
You can donate to help with the funeral costs at https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/liftloudfordanny
- 1 Classic VW camper van gutted by fire on A47
- 2 Lowestoft woman accused of setting her own flat on fire
- 3 ‘Great opportunity’: Flats in coastal town set for auction
- 4 Fire fighters battle woodland blaze near Lowestoft
- 5 Thief smashed window to steal money box from car
- 6 Filthy houses sought to feature in Channel 5 show
- 7 Development of iconic Gull Wing bridge to be documented by local company
- 8 Girl's horse riding dreams shattered after vandals target equipment
- 9 New policy unveiled for commemorative benches across district
- 10 Ladder used by fire crew to rescue injured gull