Date set for next NHS meeting
THE board of NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney's is to hold its next public meeting in Great Yarmouth.The meeting will take place on Wednesday March 24 at 12.
THE board of NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney's is to hold its next public meeting in Great Yarmouth.
The meeting will take place on Wednesday March 24 at 12.30pm.
It will be held in the first floor Church Hall at Christ Church in King Street, Great Yarmouth. Everyone is welcome to attend. A lift to the first floor is available.
Agenda papers for the meeting will be posted on the PCT's website, at www.gywpct.nhs.uk, a few days before the meeting.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Man in 20s among further Covid deaths at Norfolk hospital
- 2 Delays expected as 48-ton boat is transported through region
- 3 Lowestoft gets £24.9m for key town centre projects
- 4 When do the clocks go forward in 2021?
- 5 Parts of Waveney could be Covid-free for first time in months, figures show
- 6 Pontins accused of using discriminatory 'undesirable guest' list
- 7 'A big thank you' - Superheroes salute key workers and NHS staff
- 8 Best friends to launch sweet shop together in seaside town
- 9 The voice of the Shipping Forecast publishes latest fox storybook
- 10 Sex offender caught with indecent images avoids prison