Date set for next NHS meeting
THE board of NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney's is to hold its next public meeting in Great Yarmouth.The meeting will take place on Wednesday March 24 at 12.
THE board of NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney's is to hold its next public meeting in Great Yarmouth.
The meeting will take place on Wednesday March 24 at 12.30pm.
It will be held in the first floor Church Hall at Christ Church in King Street, Great Yarmouth. Everyone is welcome to attend. A lift to the first floor is available.
Agenda papers for the meeting will be posted on the PCT's website, at www.gywpct.nhs.uk, a few days before the meeting.
- 1 Major £4.7m scheme under way to relocate pipelines in Lowestoft
- 2 Investigations continue after car crashed into home
- 3 Business growth means East Anglian energy firm is looking to recruit locals
- 4 Bin collections affected in parts of Lowestoft
- 5 Police hunt witness after 'intoxicated' woman grabs buggy with child inside
- 6 Man's death 'not suspicious' after body found in Lowestoft
- 7 Burglars break into garage and steal mountain bike
- 8 Former Grade II listed Post Office to be restored to former glory
- 9 Lowestoft in 2022 - How nightlife, tourism, retail and housing will change
- 10 Car windscreen smashed and tyres slashed in Lowestoft