Date set for next NHS meeting
THE board of NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney's is to hold its next public meeting in Great Yarmouth.The meeting will take place on Wednesday March 24 at 12.
THE board of NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney's is to hold its next public meeting in Great Yarmouth.
The meeting will take place on Wednesday March 24 at 12.30pm.
It will be held in the first floor Church Hall at Christ Church in King Street, Great Yarmouth. Everyone is welcome to attend. A lift to the first floor is available.
Agenda papers for the meeting will be posted on the PCT's website, at www.gywpct.nhs.uk, a few days before the meeting.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Pub ordered to pay £23.5k compensation to sacked disabled worker
- 2 Lowestoft man badly hurt after being attacked by gang in his own home
- 3 Have your say on plans for 150 homes at former hospital site
- 4 Man released from hospital after being stabbed in Lowestoft
- 5 Pakefield Man set for summer showcase
- 6 Diversions in place with stretch of A12 to be closed overnight
- 7 Green light for new shop's alcohol bid
- 8 Town's ultrafast broadband bid back on track
- 9 School warning after social media post about girls being approached
- 10 Tree planted in memory of town councillor who 'worked tirelessly'