Date set for next NHS meeting
THE board of NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney's is to hold its next public meeting in Great Yarmouth.The meeting will take place on Wednesday March 24 at 12.
THE board of NHS Great Yarmouth and Waveney's is to hold its next public meeting in Great Yarmouth.
The meeting will take place on Wednesday March 24 at 12.30pm.
It will be held in the first floor Church Hall at Christ Church in King Street, Great Yarmouth. Everyone is welcome to attend. A lift to the first floor is available.
Agenda papers for the meeting will be posted on the PCT's website, at www.gywpct.nhs.uk, a few days before the meeting.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Duo spared jail for breaking birthday party-goer's jaw in two places
- 2 Large crowds flock to popular herring and ale fayre
- 3 New service manager unveiled at care home in Lowestoft
- 4 Man charged with robbery after threatening staff with toy gun
- 5 Latest coronavirus cases show another rise in East Suffolk
- 6 Alexa Auto stolen from car during early morning theft in Lowestoft
- 7 Explained: What is causing the long queues at petrol stations?
- 8 Man appears in court charged with toy gun robbery in Lowestoft
- 9 Don't 'buckle to pressure': Warning as Nottingham Knockers target homes
- 10 Lowestoft family feature on Channel 5 show with Nick Knowles